Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paranormal Pursuits Writing Contest

OK, so I never post on a Sunday but something really cool (and shocking) happened to me Friday. I won the Paranormal Pursuits writing contest!
Alyson judged and I'm still flying high over it!

I can't wait to read some of the other entries if she posts them someday.



You can read my poem here: http://www.paranormalpursuits.net/2011/04/and-winner-is.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ParanormalPursuits+%28Paranormal+Pursuits%29

Please stop and look around when you're over at Alyson's. If you love paranormal stuff, it is a great place to be!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Jennifer!!! That is such great news! I can't access your link, but I'll see if I can copy and paste it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    Yeah, I don't know how to do clickable links on here, PK sorry.

    ReplyDelete