Sunday

Final Thoughts

First, I want to thank our two poets for helping me out. The Q&A with them only started because the only one to give me a guest post was "BJJ" also known as my husband. Without Anna's and K's help, I wouldn't have had enough content to fill up this week.
**********
I wanted to talk to you a bit about the poems I received. There are so many places where you send your work and never get ANYTHING said in return and I don't want to be one of them.
K's strongest poem (I thought) was his first one and not the one that won the prize. I don't know why but it just brought me somewhere I liked though the message in the second was great.
I loved Anna's "A Deadly Night". I first thought it was an actual monster (which it probably is) but then I was having a discussion with my husband and he said it fits the description of a tornado. It does and I like the different takes one can have with this.

Thank you both!
**************
I very much doubt I'll be doing this next year. I debated stopping the whole thing when only a few responded. I am glad I made it this far, though.
I appreciate those who stuck it out with me, it means a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get the response you were looking for. I wanted to participate but my lifes been crazy for the past few weeks and I didn't have a chance. I enjoyed reading the poems that were posted though- lots of talent going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to apologize. My life has been crazy, too. I often wonder if I should just close this place down until things work themselves out.

    I'm still here though, for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for you hard work! It was an enjoyable experience, and I hope that something similar can happen again.

    ReplyDelete