Not having a computer has been more difficult than I once imagined it would be. While many people who do without one are fine, I never really planned for this.
Well, I'm here now. And I am realizing many things.
1. Electronic submissions are nearly impossible using an allotted hour on a library computer.
2. Blogging feels more lonely with no back-and-forth.
3. Always back up your Submission Log on paper! I didn't.
4. Flash drives are your friends.
5. Even short fiction is agonizing long-hand when disability forces slow writing.
6. Questioning your passion for writing (and your place in it) becomes consuming when you don't write as much.
I toyed with doing NaNo next month since I never have. I suppose it was decided for me.
A replacement isn't possible until sometime this spring. I am having so many doubts about my ability nowadays. **sighs
Type some words for me!