Monday

Other Creative Pursuits (with pictures)

A while back, I wrote a post about combining different creative outlets.  Many creative people are creative in more than one field.  Besides writing, I also make jewelry, sing, and make bad art.  Today, I thought I would share my jewelry.

                             This set I made for summertime. It shimmers in the sun like crazy.
                  This bracelet is made with crackle glass beads, faux pearls, and metal spacers.
The turtle pendant is from the annual Market Street Fest.  I love turtles.
                       The materials in this set are glass, metal, and crystal.

For rings and bracelets, I use stretch cord.  When I make necklaces, I use a double strand of dental floss.

Thank you for looking and don't be afraid to leave a comment and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are beautiful! You are very talented. Maybe you should set up an Etsy shop and sell them or something.

    ReplyDelete