Tuesday

Muse Conference CANCELLED

It's that time again!  The Muse Online Writers Conference is next month.  For those who don't remember, the conference covers a variety of topics for writers and is forum/chatroom-based.  They also have pitch sessions.  I go every year.

I wish the workshop list was up already but, even when I don't think anything will appeal to me there, I'm wrong.  I always enjoy it.

Registration closes on October 1st so, if you're interested, hurry and sign up.  You have nothing to lose.  Also, they're taking applications for those of you with a fair amount of experience who may want to run a workshop or discussion.

Maybe I'll see you there!
************************************
Update 9/24

Found out the conference for this year is cancelled.  I'm actually crying.  Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment