Saturday, August 15, 2015

Random Book Questions


Today's prize:  Eight used books in various genres

Questions:

1.  What is the last book you read (or current book)?
2.  Is there a book you've ever regretted reading?
3.  What is one of your biggest pet peeves as a reader?
4.  If you could pick one book series to have just one more sequel, which would it be?
5.  What is the last book you read that made you feel something (joy, fear, sorrow, etc.)?

Okay.  You can answer as few or many as you like.
You can also ask me (or others) your book-related questions.




1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting question--is there a book I regret reading? I usually stop reading a book if it doesn't pull me in right away, so I would only regret reading the first couple of chapters of a bunch of bad books over the course of my life!

    ReplyDelete