Tuesday

Card Making

Every once in a while, I like to share my other hobbies.  I've shared my digital art, jewelry, and photography.  Today, I'm going to show you one of my favorite hobbies:  Card making.

 This card was made from materials mostly acquired at The Dollar Tree.  I used the glitter foam sheets and used a hole punch and decorative scissors to give it different effects.  The words are stickers from the same store.
 This was made from a card-making kit from Anna Griffin.  It has a lot of really cute cutouts and a variety of decorative papers to use.  It makes a fair amount of cards.
This is from another kit my best friend gave me.  The card underneath is plain, white cardstock.  The ghost motif really fits with the white without much effort.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I make little touches to the interiors, as well.  But I didn't photograph them.  I have difficulty with the insides because it's too tempting to overdo it and not leave myself enough room to write a message.
Along with my jewelry, I think this is one of my favorite hobbies (writing is not a hobby for me, so I can't count it).

No comments:

Post a Comment