Saturday, January 5, 2019

Chemotherapy and More Publications

My cancer didn't miraculously disappear between scans and, since it didn't, I'm starting chemotherapy by the end of the month.  I'm unsure how it will affect me.  It will definitely cut into my writing time.  I must give up time to gain time.
*~*~*
I added two more rejections to my year-end total for a result of 67 rejections.  Ouch.  On January 1st, I received five rejections from the same literary magazine.  Double ouch.

I also ended the year with another acceptance.  So, I finally broke the "curse" of six annual acceptances maximum!

Will I be as productive in 2019?  Outlook grim.
*~*~*
Recent publications:

"Post Office Delivery" (another holiday horror flash piece)

Two poems in the second issue of Brine Literary
*~*~*
I hope your holidays were incredible.  I hope 2019 is amazing for you.  Do you have any goals for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment